Mortgage Equity Partner’s Investor Program is for experienced real estate investors who are purchasing or refinancing investment properties to be held for business purposes. Investing in real estate is a great way to make passive income or provide a vacation home for your family. We help to make your investment dreams a reality by providing competitive financing to get you started or cut costs from your bottom line.
Investor loans are used for single-family homes, townhouses, condos, or multi-unit properties purchased to make a return on investment by renting out the property, reselling it, or in some cases, both.
To purchase an investment property, you must have a solid financial picture. Qualifying for an investment loan generally requires good credit, cash reserves, and a minimum down payment, depending on the property type.
- Employment and income not disclosed
- DTI not calculated
- 100% rent = PITI to qualify
- Borrower may own an unlimited number of financed properties
- Perfect loan for borrowers who acquired investment properties paying all cash (recoup some cash) or borrowers who used hard money loans to acquire real estate
- Minimum FICO of 620
- Gift Funds/Gift of Equity allowed (refer to guidelines)
- No ownership seasoning requirement for cash-out refinance
- Max LTV 80%
- 4506T not required
Whether you are a first-time investor or you have several properties, your loan experience will be significantly improved by working with our team of expert investor loan professionals.