MassHousing is a state and regional program that provides affordable mortgage options for the purchase of a 1-4 family home or condominium in Massachusetts.
Key features are:
- Affordable, fixed interest rates
- Flexible underwriting guidelines and income limits
- Loans are serviced by MassHousing
- Downpayment assistance
- Options with and without Mortgage Insurance
- Mortgage Payment Protection with MI plus (protection that helps you pay your mortgage if you lose your job!)
- Rehabilitation/Renovation loans available
Contact one of our Massachusetts Loan Officers to get started today!
New Hampshire Housing
New Hampshire Housing promotes, finances and supports affordable housing for Granite State residents. One of the goals of NH Housing is to offer safe, fixed-rate mortgages.
New Hampshire Housing offers homebuyer programs for New Hampshire residents with incomes up to $128,900.
Loan options include:
- Home Flex which provides up to 3% of the base loan amount to help with down payments
- Home Preferred which is a conventional mortgage with 3% down and reduced MI rates
- Rehabilitation Mortgage Programs if you are buying a fixer-upper, you can add up to a $35,000 to your purchase mortgage with as little as 3.5% down to assist with repairs and upgrades.
- Home-Start Homebuyer Tax Credit makes homeownership more affordable for first-time homebuyers. The homebuyer tax credit can decrease the federal income taxes you owe, thereby boosting your take-home pay, which may help you qualify for a mortgage. It is an annual credit for the life of the mortgage.
- Home Preferred No MI provides you with conventional mortgage financing terms and not MI (Mortgage Insurance) option. No MI with as little as 3% down, (97% LTV).
Contact one of our New Hampshire Loan Officers to get started today!