City of Lawrence, MA offering up to $40,000 for new homebuyers
The First-time Homebuyers Program is designed to assist low to moderate income families who are purchasing a residential, owner-occupied property located in the City of Lawrence. Eligible borrowers can use the funds for down payment and closing costs.
- Must meet HUD income limits based on household size
- Owner-occupied located in Lawrence, MA
- Property must pass city inspection
- DTI not to exceed 45%
- Buyer must contribute 2% of the purchase price for down payment
- Homebuyer certificate required
Get Started with Down Payment Assistance!
"*" indicates required fields