Start an Application
“John made it great, he stayed in touch from start to finish & communication was great!! Plus every time I called he picked up the phone to answer my questions, which is very refreshing in these days, I didn’t get sent to voicemail. Would highly recommend for all your mortgage needs!!!”
~ Gary Y.
John Otto has been successfully working in the housing industry for over 15 years. His experience in real estate and mortgage financing gives him a complete understanding of the process from start to finish. As a leading mortgage loan officer, he has used his extensive knowledge of contract law, mortgage products, and procedures to provide home financing for homebuyers throughout the State of Florida.
- Conventional FNMA and FHLMC loans to 97% LTV for First-Time Homebuyers with no income limits
- FNMA Home Ready to 97% LTV financing on single families and condos
- FHLMC Home Possible to 95% LTV financing on 2-4 unit properties
- FHA financing at 96.5% LTV
- VA loans with reduced closing costs for our veterans
- USDA loans in eligible areas to 100% financing
- Jumbo financing to $3 million
- Piggy back 1st and 2nd loans
- 1099 Income loans
- Bank Statement qualifying loans – Up to 90% LTV, no MI
- Asset Qualifier Loans – No employment, No income, use assets to qualify
- Foreign National Loans – Loan amounts up to $2M, 70% LTV
- Investor Loans with no limit on the number of properties owned
- Investor Cash Flow loans – No personal income or employment is needed
- ITIN Non-US Citizen Loan
- Extended Rate Locks – Up to 360 days
“I love working in this industry because it allows me to form meaningful relationships with my borrowers, realtors, and other referral partners. We practically become family since they know they can call me anytime with questions about anything. Most of my clients are repeat business or referrals, so we really get to know each other over the years,” John said.
In his free time, you might find John golfing, fishing, or at the beach with friends and family.
For information on mortgage programs or interest rates, call him at 407-415-5002 or email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.